Benefits of membership:
- Some jobs are just too big for the small consultancy. Utilise the network to find high quality expertise that can help.
- It’s a two way street. Another member may need your help in the future.
- Improve your consultancy’s visibility through the network.
- Share best practice, exchange views.
The network is built on trust. You need to be personally recommended by an existing member.
Additionally, you/your consultancy need to meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 10 years experience in industry.
- High level risk management experience within a complex organisation.
- Core RM skills including ERM, BCM, Workshop facilitation
- Have appropriate Professional Indemnity insurance
- Independence as a consultancy.
A small annual charge will be made to each member to cover administration costs.
Contact: Catherine Geyman for more information.